1992-1995 Ford Crown Victoria EGR Valve1AEGR00206
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS EGV535T
The EGR valve in your vehicle is a critical part of the emission reduction system on your vehicle. At certain throttle levels the valve allows exhaust gasses to recirculate through the engine combustion process. This process is key in reducing Nitrogen Oxide emissions.
- Direct Fit
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Includes EGR gasket
- Replaces Ford Part Number: E3LY 9D475 A, F1AE 9D475 A4D, F1AE 9D475 AED, F1AZ 9D475 A, F2LE 9D475 A2A, F2LE 9D475 A4A, F3LY 9D475 A, F57Z 9D475 B, F6AE 9D475 A2A, F6AE 9D475 A4A, F6AZ 9D475 A, F6LE 9D475 A4A, F6LZ 9D475 AA, F7DZ 9D475 BA, XF1Z 9D475 CB, E3LY9D475A, F1AE9D475A4D, F1AE9D475AED, F1AZ9D475A, F2LE9D475A2A, F2LE9D475A4A, F3LY9D475A, F57Z9D475B, F6AE9D475A2A, F6AE9D475A4A, F6AZ9D475A, F6LE9D475A4A, F6LZ9D475AA, F7DZ9D475BA, XF1Z9D475CB
If your vehicle is running rough or has failed emissions due to a bad EGR valve then this is the part for you.
Note: If you need to match the 8th digit of your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) to the 8th digit we may have listed in our short description, you can either find your VIN number in the lower driver side corner of the windshield or on your vehicle registration.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1995 Ford Crown Victoria EGR Valve
- 1994-1995 Ford Thunderbird EGR Valve for V8 4.6L
- 1991-1992 Lincoln Town Car EGR Valve for Models with ID OE# F1AE-A4D or XF1E-C3A
- 1993-1995 Lincoln Town Car EGR Valve
- 1994-1995 Mercury Cougar EGR Valve for V8 4.6L
- 1992-1995 Mercury Grand Marquis EGR Valve
Part #: 1AEGR00206
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.