1996-2002 Chevy Blazer S10 EGR Tube1AEGT00019-716069
This part replaces:
- OE # 10242876
- Dorman 598-205
This replacement egr tube or pipe is just what you need to get your emissions in good working order again! Anyone who has tried to work with an older EGR tube knows the problems that come when trying to replace them!
Over time from the hot and cold cycles of the engine and corrosive exhaust gases running through the egr tube, will cause the egr pipe to rust so badly that the tube will crumble in your hands if you try to move it. Also, many times when the EGR valve is replaced, these tubes are either frozen to the valve or the exhaust manifold making it impossible to remove them without twisting and breaking them off.
Now you have a great alternative to the dealer for replacing those damaged, rotted, or rusted out EGR tubes with a brand new tube. If your check engine light is coming on due to a bad EGR system and you know your EGR tube is the problem, you now have the solution!!
- Brand new EGR Tube
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10242876
- Attaches between Exhaust Manifold and EGR Valve
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for V6 4.3L engine
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2002 Chevy Blazer S10 EGR Tube
- 1996-2002 Chevy S10 Pickup EGR Tube for V6 4.3L
- 1996-2001 GMC Jimmy S-15 EGR Tube
- 1996-2002 GMC S-15 Sonoma EGR Tube for V6 4.3L
- 1996-2001 Olds Bravada EGR Tube