EGR Tube - 1AEGT000151AEGT00015
This part replaces:
- OE # XL3Z9D477BA
- Dorman 598-115
This replacement egr tube or pipe is just what you need to get your emissions in good working order again! Anyone who has tried to work with an older EGR tube knows the problems that come when trying to replace them!
Over time from the hot and cold cycles of the engine and corrosive exhaust gases running through the egr tube, will cause the egr pipe to rust so badly that the tube will crumble in your hands if you try to move it. Also, many times when the EGR valve is replaced, these tubes are either frozen to the valve or the exhaust manifold making it impossible to remove them without twisting and breaking them off.
Now you have a great alternative to the dealer for replacing those damaged, rotted, or rusted out EGR tubes with a brand new tube. If your check engine light is coming on due to a bad EGR system and you know your EGR tube is the problem, you now have the solution!!
EGR Tube Specifications:
- Brand new, not rebuilt or remanufactured
- Bolts between exhaust manifold and EGR Valve
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Helps Restore proper emissions
Note: To ensure fit please match the 8th digit of your VIN number to the VIN code in the title. Your vehicles VIN number can be found in the lower left corner of the windshield or on your registration.
- 1999-2002 Ford Expedition EGR Tube for V8 5.4L (8th Vin Digit L)
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck EGR Tube for V8 5.4L (8th Vin Digit M or Z)
- 1999-2003 Ford F150 Truck EGR Tube for V8 5.4L (8th Vin Digit L, M, or Z)
- 2002-2003 Ford F150 Truck Lightning EGR Tube for V8 5.4L (8th Vin Digit 3)
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck EGR Tube for V8 5.4L (8th Vin Digit 5)
- 1999 Lincoln Navigator EGR Tube for V8 5.4L SOHC (8th Vin Digit L)
Part #: 1AEGT00015
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates