1997-1997 Mercury Mountaineer Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for Models with 22 3/4" Prop Shaft LengthCADSH00014
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 430-03197
- A1 Cardone 65-9450
A1 CARDONE DRIVESHAFT (65-9450) FRONT
This FRONT Driveshaft is a newly remanufactured part that has been rebuilt to very strict quality control standards. It is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order!
- Replaces FRONT Driveshaft
- Rebuilt to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F77A4A376CB, F77A 4A376 CB, F77ACB, F77A CB, XL244A376BA, XL24 4A376 BA, XL24BA, XL24 BA
- No core charge
- Construction type: U-Joint & (6 bolt hole cup front output flange)
- Does not fit models that use a 4 bolt hole cup front output flange
- Does not fit Double Cardan joint style which is a H bar with a u-joint on each end of H
- 22.75 inch length
Features & Benefits of this rebuilt driveshaft:
- 100% Dynamically Balanced. - Reduces vibration and increases joint life. Dynamic balance is better than static because the unit is balanced at the speeds it will see on the vehicle.
- 100% New Universal Joints Installed. - Ensures proper fit & function for optimal performance and durability
- All slip yokes are lubricated to O.E. specifications to prevent premature wear.
- High speed balancing at 3200 RPMs ensure vibration-free operation.
- All shafts are measured to guarantee proper fit.
- 1998 Ford Explorer Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for Models with 22 3/4" Prop Shaft Length
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for Models with 22 3/4" Prop Shaft Length
- 1998 Mercury Mountaineer Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for Models with V8 5.0L and 22 3/4" Prop Shaft Length
Part #: CADSH00014
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 65-9450