2007-2009 Dodge Sprinter Van Rear Sway Bar Bushing Front Pair1ASFK00794
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar bushings/grommets are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links & frame bushings are. Over time the frame bushings can wear resulting in noises such as clunking or banging.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5103955AB, 601 321 0350, 6013210350
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- For 2003-06 Models: Rear Sway Bar Link Bushings - Mount to the Top of the Sway Bar Links
- For 2007-09 Models: Rear Sway Bar Front Grommets - Mount to the Front of the Rear Sway Bar
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. These bushings make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2003-2006 Dodge Sprinter Van Rear Sway Bar Bushing Pair
- 2007-2009 Dodge Sprinter Van Rear Sway Bar Bushing Front Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00794
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates