2007-2011 Dodge Nitro Front Upper Control Arm Pair1ASFK00908
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front upper control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52125-112AE, 52125-113AE, 52125112AE, 52125113AE
- Includes bushings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro Front Upper Control Arm Pair
- 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty Front Upper Control Arm Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00908
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates