Dodge Neon Plymouth Neon Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly - 1ARFA000871ARFA00087
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 620-019
- OE # M:5014577AA/B:5014578AA/S:5014
- PARTSLINK CH3115107
- HOLLANDER 674-00811
Our aftermarket cooling fan assemblies are some of the highest quality replacements on the market! This radiator fan assembly is a complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement part.
- New, not rebuilt, electric motor
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5014577AA, 5014578AA, 5014579AA
- Geometrically designed plastic blades for optimal circulation and uniform balance
- Plastic shroud designed to ensure structural integrity and endurance for maximum performance
- Performance tested
- Replaces original assemblies that are melted or worn out
- Comes with proper plug for trouble free installation
- Fits models that use a single fan
- Does NOT fit models that use a dual fan
Now you can buy a high quality cooling fan assembly that is built to strict quality control standards. It is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000 Dodge Neon Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly
- 2001 Dodge Neon Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly for Models with 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 2001 Dodge Neon Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly for Models with Manual Transmission
- 2000 Plymouth Neon Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly
- 2001 Plymouth Neon Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly for Models with 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 2001 Plymouth Neon Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly for Models with Manual Transmission
Part #: 1ARFA00087
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.