2000-2002 Dodge Neon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side1ASLF00006
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-324
- HOLLANDER 512-01260R
- OE # 5272236AC 5272236AF 4656010AD
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5272236AC, 5272236AF, 4656010AD
- Includes new ball joint and rear bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Does NOT fit Turbocharged Models
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2000-2002 Dodge Neon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
- 2003-2005 Dodge Neon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side (excluding SRT-4)
- 2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASLF00006
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates