2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side1ASLF00005-346474
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Hollander 512-01261L
- OE # 5272237AC 5272237AF 4656010AD
- Dorman 520-323
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5272237AC, 5272237AF, 4656010AD
- Includes new ball joint and rear bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Does NOT fit Turbocharged Models
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2000-2002 Dodge Neon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2003-2005 Dodge Neon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side excluding SRT-4
- 2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00005
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates