1990-1992 Dodge Monaco Crankshaft Position Sensor for 3.0L V6 ( 8th Vin Digit U)1AECS00029
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS PC129
- OE # 5234355/4636494
This replacement Crankshaft Position Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning crank sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Crank Sensor features:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5234355, 4636494
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- 3 terminal Plug
- Fits the following Chrysler engines as listed per application:
- V6 3.0L (8th Vin Digit U)
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1992 Dodge Monaco Crankshaft Position Sensor for 3.0L V6 ( 8th Vin Digit U)
- 1991-1992 Eagle Premier Crankshaft Position Sensor for 3.0L V6 ( 8th Vin Digit U)