1998-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Power Heated Towing Black Mirror Pair1AMRP00121
- Mirror options: Towing
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Colors: Black
- Mirror options: Heated
Heavy Duty style mirrors that fit 1998-01* Dodge Ram pickup. These mirrors have the rugged and heavy duty extended arm look. The enlarged mirror actually flips up to give you a better view of what's around you and your load. They also feature a small blind spot mirror. A nice big 10"x7" mirror lets you see just about everything. To cover the blind spots the smaller mirror is a 3"X3" wide angle.
Trucks that originally came with towing mirrors from the factory use longer mounting studs. These mirrors come with long mounting studs like the original application. If you are upgrading to towing mirrors, you may need to re-use the shorter mounting studs from your original mirror.
Mirror features & specifications:
- Comes as a Pair
- Mirrors manually flip up
- Measures approximately 18" long folded in and 24" long folded out from base
- Convex mirror is mounted to larger mirror allowing for complete adjustment
- Mirrors are power and heated
- Makes a great upgrade to any Dodge truck.
- Must reuse factory mounting brackets (K55156128AC & K55156129AC) - or purchase our part number: 1ABMK00038
Please CLICK HERE to see wiring routing instruction sheet so as not to pinch mirror wiring harness.
PLEASE NOTE: If your vehicle did not come with these mirrors originally and are being purchased as upgrades, reinforcement mounting brackets will have to be purchased. This allows the mirrors to work properly.
Use caution when installing mirror not to pinch wires near mounting area. Pinched wires can result in an electrical short.
These mirrors are a direct bolt on replacement to your original mirrors.
- These mirrors will also fit the 02 model year Dodge Ram 2500/3500 trucks.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Disconnect the battery
- Use a 10 mm wrench to disconnect the negative battery terminal
Remove the door panel
- Remove the anchor points and unclip the door panel.
- Disconnect the wiring harness.
- For more detailed instructions, see our other videos.
Un-install the side mirror
- Remove the foam insulation from behind the side mirror.
- Unbolt the three 10 mm bolts and carefully remove the side mirror.
- Remove the four Phillips screws securing the speaker.
- Disconnect the speaker lead.
Install the new side mirror wiring
- Remove three Phillips screws and pull the bottom panel out under the driver's side dash.
- Choose where you want to connect the side mirror wiring, either the blinker or the parking light will work.
- Use an electrical probe to determine which wires in the harness are the parking or turn signal wires.
- Unbold the emergency brake pedal from the fire wall.
- Pry out the wiring harness tubing in the door frame and disconnect the wiring harness.
- Thread stiff metal wire through the wiring harness tubing and bend the end.
- Hook your side mirror wiring and pull it through using the stiff metal wiring so that the terminal end of the wire is on the door side of the tubing.
- Giving yourself plenty of slack, thread the terminal end up through the door panel and up through to the side mirror.
- Reconnect the wiring harness tubing to the door and body of the vehicle.
- Rebolt your emergency brake to the fire wall.
- Continue on to part 2.
How-to Video:(12:00 min)
- Needle nose pliers
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Putty Knife
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1998-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Towing Black Mirror Pair
- 1998-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Power Heated Towing Black Mirror Pair
- 1998-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Power Heated Towing Black Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00121
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.