1998-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Power Heated Black Mirror Pair1AMRP00063
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Colors: Black
- Mirror options: Heated
This replacement pair of mirrors is just what you need to get your Dodge truck in good looking form again!
These Dodge truck mirrors feature the following specifications:
- Comes as a Pair
- Power operation
- Folding - Can lay flat against the door
- Direct replacements
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
This Dodge truck mirror pair makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over Dodge mirrors.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Remove the 10mm bolt behind the door handle.
- Remove the two Phillips screws in the door pull cup.
- Remove the Phillips screw on the triangular panel.
- Pry the door panel out with a putty knife and find the clips. Pull out near the clips to release them. Do this around the door panel.
- Disconnect the harness from the switch panel.
- Disconnect the mirror switch.
- Remove any clips left in the door and put them back into the door panel.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Remove the foam insert at the top of the door.
- Disconnect the connectors.
- Remove the three 10mm nuts that secure the mirror.
- Pull the mirror out.
Replacing the Side Mirrors
- Run the harness down through the door.
- Line up the mirror and put it into place.
- Replace the 10mm nuts. Make sure no wires are pinched behind the mirror.
- Run the harness through the reinforcement plate (If towing mirrors are being installed).
- Connect the connectors.
- Replace the foam insert.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Reconnect the harnesses.
- Line up the panel over the lock.
- Line up the clips and push the door panel into place.
- Replace the three Phillips screws.
- Replace the 10mm bolt behind the door handle.
How-to Video:(10:32 min)
- Needle nose pliers
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1998-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Black Mirror Pair
- 1998-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Power Heated Black Mirror Pair
- 1998-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Power Heated Black Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00063
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates