2003-2006 Dodge Viper Ignition Coil V10 8.3L (Set of 2)1AERK00152
- Quantity: Set of 2
This part replaces:
- OE # 4609103AB x2
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
These Ignition Coils feature the following specifications:
- (1) Flat pin 3 terminal connection with 4 Leads
- (1) Flat pin 4 terminal connection with 6 Leads
- Replaces dealer part number: 4609103AB, 4609103 AB, 56029098 AA, 56032520, 56029098
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are tested before it leaves our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
- 2004-2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck SRT-10 Ignition Coil V10 8.3L (Set of 2)
- 1997-2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 2) for V10 8.0L
- 1997-2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 2) for V10 8.0L
- 1997-2002 Dodge Viper Ignition Coil (Set of 2) for V10 8.0L
- 2003-2006 Dodge Viper Ignition Coil V10 8.3L (Set of 2)
Part #: 1AERK00152
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.