2003-2006 Dodge Viper Ignition Coil V10 8.3L (Set of 2)1AERK00152
- Quantity: Set of 2
This part replaces:
- OE # 4609103AB x2
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
These Ignition Coils feature the following specifications:
- (1) Flat pin 3 terminal connection with 4 Leads
- (1) Flat pin 4 terminal connection with 6 Leads
- Replaces dealer part number: 4609103AB, 4609103 AB, 56029098 AA, 56032520, 56029098
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are tested before it leaves our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck SRT-10 Ignition Coil V10 8.3L (Set of 2)
- 1997-2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 2) for V10 8.0L
- 1997-2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 2) for V10 8.0L
- 1997-2002 Dodge Viper Ignition Coil (Set of 2) for V10 8.0L
- 2003-2006 Dodge Viper Ignition Coil V10 8.3L (Set of 2)
Part #: 1AERK00152
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.