1997-2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with 4 Wheel ABS Pair1ASHS00056
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- 3 Bolt Flanges
- Fit 6 Lug Wheels
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52068964AB, 52068964AD, 52068964AE, 52068964AF, 52068965AB, 52068965AD, 52068965AE, 52068965AF
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) Models only
- Fit models with AWAL (All Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes) only
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto wheel hubs & bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- These hub & bearing sets will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware.
- Save time and money with direct fit hub bearing assemblies. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
- Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Remove wheel.
- While your car is still on the ground, use your 32mm socket to loosen the center hub nut.
- Loosen your lug nuts and jack up the car.
- Remove the lug nuts with your 19mm socket and ratchet.
- Remove the wheel and set aside.
Step 2: Remove the brakes
- Remove the T47 torx bolts holding the calipers and the bracket.
- Wire tie the caliper up and out of the way, set the bracket to the side.
- Remove your rotor and set aside.
Step 3: Remove axle
- Remove the 14mm bolts securing the axle.
- Use an axle puller or a light, but firm, tap with a small hammer on the axle to remove it.
Step 4: Remove hub
- Remove the three 22 mm bolts, using penetrating oil to help.
- A breaker bar or piece of pipe on the end of your ratchet may be needed.
- Remove the hub and clean the area with a wire brush.
Step 5: Replace hub
- Clean hub seating with a wire brush and add a little anti-seize grease.
- Put position your new 1A Auto hub in its seating.
- Put the three 22 mm bolts in place and tighten the nuts to 90 ft lbs.
- Reinstall the axle and torque the 14 mm bolts to 60 ft lbs.
Step 6: Put brakes and wheel back on
- Refer to our other videos for more detailed instructions.
- Remember to replace the lug nuts on in a star pattern.
- Lug nuts tighten to 90-100 ft lbs
- Hub nut is 175 ft lbs.
- Make sure to check your brakes and steering before driving again.
- Make sure to have the vehicle aligned.
How-to Video:(12:36 min)
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Wire Ties
- Needle nose pliers
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 14mm Socket
- 18mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 32mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
- T47 Torx Socket
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 1997-2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with 4 Wheel ABS Pair
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with 4 Wheel ABS Pair
Part #: 1ASHS00056
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.