1999-2003 Dodge Durango 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01070
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are. Over time these bushings can wear resulting in clunking noises.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52038736, 52038736AB
- Direct fit replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit 2WD (Two Wheel Drive) Models only
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. These bushings make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1997-2004 Dodge Dakota 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1999-2003 Dodge Durango 2WD Front Sway Bar Link Pair