1998-1999 Dodge Durango 2WD Front Suspension Kit1ASFK01083-665318
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This replacement suspension kit is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Suspension Kit Includes:
- (2) - FRONT UPPER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT INNER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT Sway Bar Links - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: 52038736, 52038742, 52059018, 52059019, 5104788AB, 52039000, 52038736AB
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit 2WD (Two Wheel Drive) Models only
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement. One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 1997-1999 Dodge Dakota 2WD Front Suspension Kit
- 1998-1999 Dodge Durango 2WD Front Suspension Kit
Part #: 1ASFK01083
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates