1999 Dodge Dakota Radiator Fan Clutch1ARFC00003
Guaranteed to Fit
1999 Dodge Dakota
- 1999 Dodge Dakota (without Heavy Duty Cooling) Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.2L
- 1999 Dodge Dakota Radiator Fan Clutch (without Heavy Duty Cooling) for V8 5.9L
This cooling fan clutch assembly is a high quality aftermarket, ready to bolt on, replacement part. If your car is running hot a bad fan clutch could be the cause.
- New, not rebuilt
- Built to original specifications
- Direct replacement
- Extra deep fins for improved heat dissipation
- High quality long life bearings
This clutch engages when under hood temperatures warm to draw more air through your radiator. It disengages at speed so it does not rob horsepower.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Dodge Dakota (without Heavy Duty Cooling) Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.2L
- 1998-1999 Dodge Dakota Radiator Fan Clutch (without Heavy Duty Cooling) for V8 5.9L
- 2000-2004 Dodge Dakota Radiator Fan Clutch (without Heavy Duty Cooling)
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango (without Heavy Duty Cooling) Radiator Fan Clutch
Part #: 1ARFC00003
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.