1998-1999 Dodge Durango 4 Wheel Drive Idler Arm with 14mm Stud Size1ASIA00017-620638
This part replaces:
- OE # 52106084AA
This replacement idler arm is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Idler Arm
- Replaces dealer part number: 52106084AA
- Attaches to relay rod or drag link
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) models only
- Fits models with 14mm Mounting Studs
Your idler arm connects to the center link on the passenger side of your steering linkage. Typically it supports the right hand side of your steering linkage by bolting to the frame and pivoting the same as the pitman arm. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the arm can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Dodge Dakota 4 Wheel Drive Idler Arm with 14mm Stud Size
- 1998-1999 Dodge Durango 4 Wheel Drive Idler Arm with 14mm Stud Size
Part #: 1ASIA00017
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.