1998-1999 Dodge Durango 4 Wheel Drive Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01039
These replacement front upper control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52039410AB, 52039411AB
- Stamped Steel like originals
- New, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Control Arm Bushings & Ball Joints are included
- Correct for 4WD Models only
- Do NOT fit 2WD Models
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Dodge Dakota 4 Wheel Drive Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1998-1999 Dodge Durango 4 Wheel Drive Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01039
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.