2000-2003 Dodge Durango 4WD Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01222
- Location: Upper
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front upper control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52106386, 52106387, 52106386AB, 52106386AC, 52106386AE
- Include ball joints & bushings
- Stamped Steel like original
- New, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Correct for 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) Models only
- Do NOT fit 2WD (Two Wheel Drive) Models
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 2000-2003 Dodge Durango 4WD Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01222
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.