1985-1993 Dodge Ramcharger 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC1ABFS00064
Hearing squeaking noises from the wheels? This may be the wear tabs on the brake shoes saying, "it is time for replacement." Aging brakes can also result in a pulsation from the brake pedal or long stopping distances. Brakes should be inspected every 10,000 miles or any time the tires are removed. They may need frequent replacement such as every 20,000 miles if used in stop and go traffic. Brakes can last longer if the vehicle is used primarily for long highway trips.
- Includes 2 front rotors & a front brake pad set
- Fits Driver & Passenger Side Front
- Rotors with 5 lugs
- Semi-Metallic brake pads
- No core charge
- Direct replacements
This front brake pad & rotor kit makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads & rotors.
The rotors do not include wheel bearings or seals.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1985-1989 Dodge D100 Truck 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC
- 1985-1993 Dodge D150 Truck 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC
- 1985-1993 Dodge Ramcharger 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC
- 1994-1997 Dodge Van 1500 Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for Models with Rear Wheel ABS