2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Mega Cab 4WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (Moog)MGSBS00008
- Location: Upper
- Brands: Moog
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- MOOG K7460
MOOG K7460 [FRONT UPPER BALL JOINTS]
These Moog brand replacement UPPER ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Press into upper control arms
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for 2WD & 4WD models as listed by application
- Only available from dealer with upper control arms
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Mega Cab 4WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (Moog)
- 2003-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck 4WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (Moog)
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck 4WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (Moog)
- 2007-2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Cab & Chassis 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (Moog)
- 2008-2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck 4WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair (excluding Cab & Chassis) (Moog)
Part #: MGSBS00008
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: K7460
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.