1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Distributor Rotor for L4 1.8L1AEDR00006
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS JR181T
The distributor rotor is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to distribute the electrical power coming in from the coil to the distributor cap and then to each spark plug wire. Over time, the rotor will become tarnished and worn causing loss of some electrical power to the spark plugs. It is always a good idea when doing a tune up to replace the rotor!
This distributor rotor features the following specifications:
- Mounts inside distributor
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1910216010, 19102 16010
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1994 Geo Prizm Distributor Rotor for L4 1.8L
- 1996-1997 Toyota 4Runner Distributor Rotor for L4 2.7L
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Distributor Rotor for L4 1.8L
- 1994-1997 Toyota T100 Distributor Rotor for L4 2.4L
- 1995-1997 Toyota Tacoma Distributor Rotor for L4 2.4L
Part #: 1AEDR00006
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.