2003-2009 Hummer H2 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair1AACS00008
This axle shaft PAIR are new, aftermarket parts. They are just what you need to get your GM FULL size SUV and Heavy Duty Pickup back in good working order!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15868120, 26069242, 363793
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Height: 6.375 inches
- Length: 29.5 inches
- Width: 6.375 inches
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charges
- Direct replacement for vehicles with 4WD
Features & Benefits of each NEW CV (Constant Velocity) axle shaft:
- 100% Neoprene Boots for excellent Ozone resistance. - Eliminates cracking; a leading cause for failure of CV boots
- 3% moly grease. - Provides excellent high temperature and extreme pressure characteristics which extends the life of the joint
- Axle nut supplied 100%. - If axle nut from the vehicle is worn or stripped there is no need to buy a separate axle nut because it is provided
- Splines rolled 100%. - Guarantees proper installation of axle into mating hub and transmission eliminating installation hassle
- Threads rolled 100%. - Guarantees proper installation of axle nut eliminating installation hassle
Note: This is for TWO axle shaft assemblies. If you need a single unit, please see our other listings.
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the CV joint wears out causing noises and vibration while accelerating or turning.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheels
- Use a 21 mm socket to loosen the plastic lug nut covers and hub cap.
- Loosen the lug nuts on the ground, raise and secure the vehicle and remove the lug nuts completely.
- Remove the wheel.
Remove the center dust cap.
- Use a hammer and chisel or screwdriver to pry off the center dust cap.
Remove the center hub nut
- Put the wheel back on, lower the truck
- Remove the center hub nut with a socket and breaker bar.
- Raise and secure the vehicle again.
Remove the axle
- Give the axle a good smack with a hammer to loosen it out of the hub.
- Use a socket, ratchet and extension to unbolt the axle.
- Use a bar or screwdriver to keep the hub from turning.
- Pull out the axle.
- This may take some force and finesse.
- Use a 9/16 wrench to remove the stabilizer link out of your way.
Install the new axle
- Put the new axle in place.
- Bolt it back in, torqueing them to 60 ft lbs.
- Install your stabilizer link with your 9/16 wrench.
- Replace the washer and hub nut, but do not tighten too much.
- Put the wheel back on and lower the vehicle.
- Torque the hub nut to 155 ft lbs
- Your lug nuts should be torqued to 120 ft lbs.
- Replace the dust shield.
- Replace the hub cap and lug nut covers.
How-to Video:(09:57 min)
- Lug Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- Socket Extensions
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 15mm Socket
- 22mm Socket
- 32mm Socket
- 34mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- 9/16 Inch Wrench
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - SAE
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 2500 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2001-2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2005-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 1999-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2001-2009 Chevy Silverado 3500 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2000-2007 Chevy Suburban 2500 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2005-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2001-2009 GMC Sierra 3500 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
Part #: 1AACS00008
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.