1998-2002 Chevy Prizm Front CV Axle Shaft Passenger Side1AACV00073
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This axle shaft is a new, aftermarket part. It is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order!
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Complete CV driveshaft assembly
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 26028552, 26037609, 26053173, 26054897, 26067688, 26067690, 4341002030, 4341002031, 4341002040, 4341002041, 4341002070, 4341002080, 4341002090, 4341002091,4341002100 , 4341002101, 4341020152, 4341020420, 4341020440, 4341020441, 4341020450, 4341020460, 26028552, 26037609, 26053173, 26054897, 26067688, 26067690, 26028552, 26037609, 26053173, 26054897, 26067688, 26067690, 4341002030, 4341002031, 4341002040, 4341002041, 4341002070, 4341002080, 4341002090, 4341002091, 4341002100, 4341002101, 4341020152, 4341020420, 4341020440, 4341020441, 4341020450, 4341020460
- Brand New, not refurbished or rebuilt
- No core charge
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits both models with or without ABS
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the CV joint wears out causing noises and vibration while accelerating or turning.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2002 Chevy Prizm Front CV Axle Shaft Passenger Side
- 1993-1997 Geo Prizm Front CV Axle Shaft Passenger Side
- 1990-1993 Toyota Celica ST Front Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft for Models with Manual Transmission for L4 1.6L
- 1993-2002 Toyota Corolla Front CV Axle Shaft Passenger Side
Part #: 1AACV00073
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.