1991-1992 Toyota Corolla Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front Sedan1AACV00107-716001
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 4341012123
- Hollander 447-59178R, 59724RL, 59726R
This axle shaft is a new, aftermarket part. It is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order!
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT OUTER
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: 43410-12123, 4341012123
- No core charge
- Brand New, not refurbished or rebuilt
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: This is for one axle shaft assembly.
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the CV joint wears out causing noises and vibration while accelerating or turning.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1985-1988 Chevy Nova Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front
- 1989-1992 Geo Prizm Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front
- 1988-1990 Toyota Corolla Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front (Japan Built Models) Sedan
- 1988-1990 Toyota Corolla Front Wheel Drive Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front (Japan Built Models) Station Wagon
- 1988 Toyota Corolla (Built After 9/87 Production Date) Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front GTS
- 1988-1991 Toyota Corolla Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front Coupe SR5
- 1989-1991 Toyota Corolla Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front GTS
- 1991-1992 Toyota Corolla Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front Sedan
- 1991-1992 Toyota Corolla Front Wheel Drive Passenger Side CV Axle Shaft Front Station Wagon
Part #: 1AACV00107
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.