1995-1998 Eagle Talon Crankshaft Sensor Wheel for L4 2.0L Turbo1AEMX00031
This part replaces:
- OE # 1840A006
- Dorman 917-024
This crank angle position sensor wheel is a new, aftermarket part. It mounts to the crankshaft behind the timing belt and oil pump sprocket. Over time, as the engine wears, the crankshaft thrust bearings will allow the crankshaft to move back and forth. This movement causes this sensor wheel to scrape against the block eventually causing it to fail. After failure, the crank angle sensor will no longer be able to read this wheel making the engine unable to run.
This crank sensor wheel has the following specifications:
Mounts to crankshaft (See diagram)
Replaces dealer part number: 1840A006
Commonly called "Crank Sensor Blade" by Mitsubishi
Correct for 2.0L & 2.4L engines only as listed:
If your crank angle sensor is having reading problems, and this blade is your problem, why not replace it now with this great fitting alternative!
- 1995-1998 Eagle Talon Crankshaft Sensor Wheel for L4 2.0L Turbo
- 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Crankshaft Sensor Wheel for L4 2.0L Turbo
- 1996-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Crankshaft Sensor Wheel for L4 2.4L
- 1999-2003 Mitsubishi Galant Crankshaft Sensor Wheel for L4 2.4L
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Crankshaft Sensor Wheel for L4 2.4L
Part #: 1AEMX00031
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.