2006-2007 Mazda 6 Front Lower Forward Control Arm (excluding Speed Model)1ASLF00227
- Location: Forward
This part replaces:
- OE # GJ6A34300E
- HOLLANDER 512-58700, 512-00543
- DORMAN 520-809
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER FORWARD
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: GJ6A-34-300B, GJ6A-34-300C, GJ6A-34-300D, GJ6A-34-300E, GJ6A34300B, GJ6A34300C, GJ6A34300D, GJ6A34300E, 5M8Z3078S, 5M8Z 3078 S
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006 Ford Fusion Front Lower Forward Control Arm ( Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Front Lower Forward Control Arm ( Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
- 2003-2005 Mazda 6 Front Lower Forward Control Arm
- 2006-2007 Mazda 6 Front Lower Forward Control Arm (excluding Speed Model)
- 2008 Mazda 6 Front Lower Forward Control Arm
- 2006 Mercury Milan Front Lower Forward Control Arm ( Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASLF00227
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates