2000-2004 Olds Alero Front Lower Control Arm Passenger Side1ASLF00058
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 512-01238R
- DORMAN 520-134
- OE # 15216918
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits Passenger Side Front Lower control arm
- Replaces dealer part number:15216918
- Includes new ball joint and bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Front Lower Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2000-2004 Olds Alero Front Lower Control Arm Passenger Side
- 1997 Olds Cutlass Front Lower Control Arm (excluding Supreme Models) Passenger Side
- 1998-1999 Olds Cutlass Front Lower Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2000-2004 Pontiac Grand Am Front Lower Control Arm Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASLF00058
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates