2000-2002 Audi S4 Front Upper Forward Control Arm Driver Side1ASFU00027-508333
This part replaces:
- Hollander 511-58167L
- OE # 8E0407505A
- Dorman 520-763
This replacement front upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT UPPER FORWARD
- Includes new ball joint and inner bushings
- Replaces dealer part number: 8E0 407 505A, 8E0407505A
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front upper control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2005 Audi A4 Front Upper Forward Control Arm Driver Side
- 1998-2004 Audi A6 Front Upper Forward Control Arm Driver Side
- 2001-2005 Audi Allroad Front Upper Forward Control Arm Driver Side
- 2003-2004 Audi RS6 Front Upper Forward Control Arm Driver Side
- 2000-2002 Audi S4 Front Upper Forward Control Arm Driver Side
- 1998-2005 VW Passat Front Upper Forward Control Arm Driver Side
Part #: 1ASFU00027
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.