2003-2005 Mazda 6 Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4)1ASFK01030
- Quantity: Set of 4
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a SET of 4
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER FORWARD & REARWARD
- Includes Ball Joints & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: GJ6A-34-300B, GJ6A-34-300C, GJ6A-34-300D, GJ6A-34-300E, GJ6A34300B, GJ6A34300C, GJ6A34300D, GJ6A34300E, 5M8Z3078S, 5M8Z 3078 S, 7E5Z3078RA, 7E5Z 3078 RA, GJ6A34J00D, GR1A34J00, GJ6A 34J00 D, GR1A 34J00, 7E5Z3079L, 7E5Z 3079 L, GJ6A34J50D, GR1A34J50, GJ6A 34J50 D, GR1A 34J50
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006 Ford Fusion Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4) (Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4) (Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
- 2003-2005 Mazda 6 Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4)
- 2006-2007 Mazda 6 Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4) (excluding Speed Model)
- 2008 Mazda 6 Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4)
- 2006 Mercury Milan Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4) (Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASFK01030
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.