1993-2004 Dodge Intrepid Front Lower Control Arm Pair1ASFK00056
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-303,520-304
This replacement front lower control arm set is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes new ball joint and bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4616403, 4616402
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2004 Chrysler 300M Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1993-2004 Chrysler Concorde Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1994-1997 Chrysler LHS Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1999-2001 Chrysler LHS Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1994-1996 Chrysler New Yorker Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1993-2004 Dodge Intrepid Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1993-1997 Eagle Vision Front Lower Control Arm Pair