1990-1994 Plymouth Laser Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side1ASLF00025
This part replaces:
- OE # MB573095
- HOLLANDER 512-58223L
- DORMAN 520-837
This replacement Front Lower Control Arm for your Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver's Side) Front Lower control arm
- Replaces dealer part number: MB573095
- Includes new ball joint and rear bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1990-1992 Eagle Talon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1993-1994 Eagle Talon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side
- 1990-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side
- 1990-1994 Plymouth Laser Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00025
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates