1989-1992 Ford Probe Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side1ASLF00250-543817
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # E92Z3078A
- OE # GJ2234300B
- Hollander 512-58135R
- Dorman 520-268
This replacement front lower control arm with ball joint is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E92Z3078A, GJ2234300B, E92Z 3078 A, GJ22 34300 B
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1992 Ford Probe Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
- 1988-1989 Mazda 626 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side (excluding 4 Wheel Steering) (Japan Built Models)
- 1990-1992 Mazda 626 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side (Japan Built Models)
- 1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASLF00250
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.