1995-1997 Mercury Mystique Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side1ASLF00128
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # F5RZ 3078 B
- HOLLANDER 512-01090R
- DORMAN 520-204
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) Front Lower
- Replaces dealer part numbers; F5RZ 3078 B, F5RZ3078B
- Includes new ball joint and bushings which are already installed
- Stamped steel just as original
- 4 bolt mounting
Note: For 1998 models that require a production date, you can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
- 1995-1997 Ford Contour Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
- 1998 Ford Contour Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side ( Built Before 12/08/97 Production Date)
- 1999-2002 Mercury Cougar Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint with 4 Bolt Mounting Passenger Side
- 1995-1997 Mercury Mystique Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
- 1998 Mercury Mystique Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side ( Built Before 12/08/97 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASLF00128
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates