2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Passenger Side Control Arm with Ball Joint Upper Front1ASFU00227-708043
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 51450SDAA01
- Hollander 511-58198R
- Dorman 520-932
- Reference Number RK620616
This replacement front upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51450-SDA-A01, 51450SDAA01
- Includes ball joint & bushings
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX Passenger Side Control Arm with Ball Joint Upper Front
- 2003-2005 Honda Accord Passenger Side Control Arm with Ball Joint Upper Front
- 2006-2007 Honda Accord Passenger Side Models for L4 2.4L Control Arm with Ball Joint Upper Front (Japan Built Models)
- 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Passenger Side Control Arm with Ball Joint Upper Front
Part #: 1ASFU00227
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates