2000-2006 Lincoln LS Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00464
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement front upper control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 6W4Z-3085-AA, 4W4Z-3085-AA, 6W4Z-3084-AA, 6W4Z3085AA, 4W4Z3085AA, 6W4Z3084AA, XR856012, XR856013
- Complete assemblies
- Includes ball joints and bushings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 2000-2002 Jaguar S-Type Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 2003 Jaguar S-Type Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair ( thru VIN M45254)
- 2000-2006 Lincoln LS Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00464
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates