2004-2004 Ford F150 Truck Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for New Body Style Pair (excluding 8200 GVW)1ASFK00403
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms with ball joints are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Include Ball Joints & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L3Z-3079-C, 7L3Z-3079-D, 7L3Z-3078-C, 7L3Z-3078-D, 7L3Z3079C, 7L3Z3079D, 7L3Z3078C, 7L3Z3078D
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for New Body Style Pair (excluding 8200 GVW)
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 Truck Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair (excluding 8200 GVW)
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00403
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.