1965-1966 Ford Mustang Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00377
- Quantity: Pair
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joints & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: C4DZ3078A
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1963-1965 Ford Falcon Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1965-1966 Ford Mustang Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1961-1965 Ford Ranchero Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1963-1965 Mercury Comet Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00377
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.