1995-2000 Dodge Stratus Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00127
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-301,520-302
This replacement front lower control arm PAIR is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4616923, 4764501AC, 4764501AE, 4616922, 4764500AC, 4764500AE
- Includes new ball joint and bushings
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Does NOT fit Coupe Models
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1995-2000 Chrysler Cirrus Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1996-2006 Chrysler Sebring Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair (Except Coupe)
- 1995-2000 Dodge Stratus Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1996-2000 Plymouth Breeze Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00127
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates