1997-2005 Buick Century Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01294
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10301559, 10301560, 10328905, 10328906
- Include ball joints & bushings
- Control arms are new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1998-2002 Olds Intrigue Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01294
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.