1999-2004 Suzuki Vitara Front Lower Outer Control Arm With Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01040
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes ball joints & bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 45201-67D01, 4520167D01, 45202-67D01, 4520267D01
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2004 Chevy Tracker Front Lower Outer Control Arm With Ball Joint Pair
- 1999 Pontiac SunRunner Front Lower Outer Control Arm With Ball Joint Pair
- 1999-2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara Front Lower Outer Control Arm With Ball Joint Pair
- 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara XL-7 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1999-2004 Suzuki Vitara Front Lower Outer Control Arm With Ball Joint Pair
- 2002-2006 Suzuki XL-7 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01040
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.