1999-2003 Ford F150 Truck 2WD Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00059
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-219,520-220
This replacement front lower control arm set is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Include new ball joints and bushings
- Control arms are new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2002 Ford Expedition 2WD Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck 2 Wheel Drive Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1999-2003 Ford F150 Truck 2WD Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1999 Ford 2 Wheel Drive Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 2002-2003 Lincoln Blackwood 2WD Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1999-2002 Lincoln Navigator 2WD Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair