1997-1999 Acura CL Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00004
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Dorman 520-627,520-628
These replacement front upper control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51450-SV4-000, 51450-SV4-A00, 51460-SV4-000, 51460-SV4-A00, 51450SV4000, 51450SV4A00, 51460SV4000, 51460SV4A00, 5862031620, 5862031630
- Includes new ball joints and rear bushings
- Control arms are new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front upper control arms with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or worn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Acura CL Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1995-1998 Honda Odyssey Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1996-1999 Isuzu Oasis Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00004
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.