1997-1999 Acura CL Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair (Dorman)DMSFK00002
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Dorman 520-627, 520-628
DORMAN UPPER CONTROL ARM ASSEMBLY PAIR: 520-627 & 520-628
These replacement front upper control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Brand New Dorman Control Arms
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51460-SV4-000, 51460SV4000, 51450-SV4-000, 51450SV4000
- Includes new ball joints and rear bushings
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front upper control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1997-1999 Acura CL Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair (Dorman)
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair (Dorman)
- 1995-1998 Honda Odyssey Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair (Dorman)
- 1996-1999 Isuzu Oasis Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair (Dorman)
Part #: DMSFK00002
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 520-627, 520-628