1999-2002 Mercury Cougar Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint with 2 Bolt Mounting Driver Side1ASLF00151
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # F8RZ 3079 BA
- Dorman 520-201
- Hollander 512-01158L
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) Front Lower
- Replaces dealer part numbers; F8RZ 3079 BA, F8RZ3079BA
- Includes new ball joint and bushings which are already installed
- Stamped steel just as original
- 2 bolt mounting
Note: For 1998 models that require a production date, you can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998 Ford Contour Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side ( Built After 12/09/97 Production Date)
- 1999-2000 Ford Contour Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1999-2002 Mercury Cougar Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint with 2 Bolt Mounting Driver Side
- 1998 Mercury Mystique Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side ( Built After 12/09/97 Production Date)
- 1999-2000 Mercury Mystique Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00151
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.