1997-1999 Acura CL Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (Dorman)DMSFU00001
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 511-58089L 511-58108L
- OE # 51460-SV4-000
- DORMAN 520-627
DORMAN UPPER CONTROL ARM ASSEMBLY: 520-627
This replacement front upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Brand New Dorman Control Arm
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51460-SV4-000, 51460SV4000
- Includes new ball joint and rear bushings
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front upper control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Acura CL Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (Dorman)
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (Dorman)
- 1995-1998 Honda Odyssey Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (Dorman)
- 1996-1999 Isuzu Oasis Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (Dorman)
Part #: DMSFU00001
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 520-627
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.