1984-1987 Honda Civic Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side1ASLF00299
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 51301-SB2-677, 51361-SB2-013
- HOLLANDER 512-58032L, 512-58064L
- DORMAN 520-683
This replacement front lower control (radius) arm with ball joint is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51301SB2677, 51301 SB2 677, 51361SB2013, 51361 SB2 013
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1986-1989 Acura Integra Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1984-1987 Honda CRX Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1984-1987 Honda Civic Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00299
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.