2009-2009 Pontiac G3 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side1ASLF00518
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-161
- HOLLANDER 512-01404L
- OE # 96535081
- OE # 96870465
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes ball joint & bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 96535081, 96870465
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2009 Chevy Aveo Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2010 Chevy Aveo Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (thru VIN 091390)
- 2004-2009 Chevy Aveo 5 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2010 Chevy Aveo 5 (thru VIN 091390) Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2009 Pontiac G3 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2005-2009 Pontiac Wave Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00518
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.