1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm1ASRL00052
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Location: Rearward
This part replaces:
- Hollander 513-00221
- OE # 22606764
- Dorman 905-519
This replacement rear control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER REARWARD
- Crossmember to Knuckle
- Replaces dealer part number: 22606764
- Includes bushings
- Direct replacement
- Made to strict quality control standards
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arm with the worn bushings with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Classic Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm
- 1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm
- 1999-2004 Olds Alero Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm for Models with FE2 Suspension
- 1997 Olds Cutlass Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm (excluding Supreme Models)
- 1998-1999 Olds Cutlass Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am SE Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm
Part #: 1ASRL00052
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.